Learn about marketing for an event with New Orleans Box Office! This 2 hour workshop is for event marketing, whether that is for a theatre production, album release, or art exhibit. We know you are focused on creating your art, however, you are creating it to share with other people! This workshop will take the stress off of ‘How to market” by giving you focus, guidelines, tips and tricks, and confidence!
The workshop will cover:
- Branding for artists/producing company
- Finding your voice and target audience
- Basics in creating marketing strategy for an upcoming event and for your overall brand
- Cross-platform marketing tips and tricks
- Tips in online advertising (should you boost that post?? How much should you spend? How do you advertise effectively?)
- Outreach without a development team
- Measuring success and how to adjust
Expect to leave with sample roll-out schedule for an event, a sample press release, new apps to help create content, a checklist for a cohesive online brand, and the confidence to actively engage and network with your community and audience whether it is online or in person.
We will have two workshops (since we know artists have very different schedules). They both go over the same material. We are only accepting 15 people per session, we may open it up to 20, depending on the demand but we want to keep the class small for the Q&A section, we want to make sure you can get what you need out of this workshop!
Tickets and more info: CLICK HERE
The workshop will be run by New Orleans Box Office founders, Megan Kosmoski and AshleyRose Bailey who have a background in marketing, online content creation, social media strategy, producing, and arts management. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.